The wonder drug called CBD is fast gaining popularity since last year. The CBD products are welcomed by many users post its legalization in some of the of the US states. It has become one of the most fast developing and quickly growing businesses. There are a variety of CBD products like the CBD gummies, edible CBD infused snacks, CBD oils etc.
In this article, let’s take you through some of the CBD oil facts, uses and bust some myths. If you are looking for a safe and secured way to shop CBD oils or other CBD products to experience them, then JUSTCBD is a reputed online store from where you can place your order.
Why CBD oil is used for treatment?
The CBD infused oils are used more and more in treating different ailments because of the following qualities of the CBD. Before that, CBD is cannabinol which is one of the many cannabinoids extracted from the Cannabis plant.
- CBD is known for its therapeutic effects on the human body and mind.
- It is not a psychoactive drug though it is exacted from the marijuana plant.
- This drug does not cause any sensation of high or euphoria.
- CBD is not intoxicating and so doesn’t cause any addiction in human beings.
What ailments could be treated using CBD oils?
There is a huge range of issues that could be treated using the cannabinol and a huge amount of relief and other benefits have been observed in many cases.
- Pain relief: CBD is known to relieve chronic pain and produce a soothing feeling.
- Heart problems: CBD helps cure heart problems because it is found to reduce blood pressure levels and artery blockage.
- Effective against bacteria that are resistant to other drugs: There is no light on how the CBD does this but it is found to fight against these strains of bacteria as well.
- Solution to oxidative stress: Oxidative stress is a comparatively new and recent medical challenge. This results from the increased toxicity levels in the environment. The body suffers from the lack of antioxidants to neutralize the numerous free radicals in the blood stream.
- Child epilepsy: The Epidiolex, a purified form of CBD oil is the only approved drug by the FDA, to treat some rare severe forms of epilepsy, even in children below 2 years
- Drug resistant epilepsy: CBD is found to be effective against the seizures of epilepsy which are generally resistant to other drugs, because of the anti-seizure properties of CBD.
- Anxiety: CBD in isolate form is known to relive anxiety and hence used to treat anxiety related issues like the post-traumatic stress disorders etc.
All these findings are based on various experimental researches and clinical trials only and not from real time human based studies.
So, what is your say about this? Are you planning to try it or have you already tried it? Let us know your thoughts and experience in the comments section. We would love to hear from you.