Bongs have been around for centuries, but there has been a massive improvement in their design associated with a filtered, smoother, and cooler smoking experience.
Bong is a pipe used to smoke, which makes use of water to filter and percolate. When smoke gets sucked, it passes through water, where it gets filtered and cooled. There may be additional chambers or percolators to enhance the smoothness as well as eliminate extra toxins.
Generally, bong has a height of 5” with a few main components –
Each part can be disassembled to pack herbs or to clean. With proper maintenance and careful use, bongs last for a long-time.
The three major bong types are –
- Glass Bong
- Silicone Bong
- Ceramic bong
Sub-types include –
- Straight tube bong
- Percolator Bong
- Metal bong
- Zig zag bong
- Acrylic bong
- Recycler Bong
- Scientific bong
- Round base bong
- Inline bong
- Multi-chamber bong
- Beaker base bong
- And the list goes on and on
Most of the time, it is just the change of design and material. Overwhelmed with the options and confused in finding the right kind of bong for you. It depends on your needs and budget. The best bong is subjective! For example, if you want something antique that you can smoke occasionally then a hand-blown glass or ceramic bong is ideal. If you want a bong that offers super cool and smooth smoke then spend a little more on multiple chambers or a percolator bong.
Reasons to invest in a quality bong
A quality bong –
- Allows to dab safely
- Lasts longer
- Offers smooth smoking experience
- Enjoy better value
Tips to consider while looking for the best bong
- Choose a trusted brand – Look for brands with a history of designing reliable, high quality, and an effective bong.
- Choose a standard size – You get to choose from tons of sizes. Choosing a standard size makes it easy to buy accessories.
- Thick glass tubing and base – Consider tubing above 2mm, but there are some with 5mm & 9mm thickness. They are long-lasting and durable. To match this thick tubing, there will be a need to check the thickness of the wide base. It has to be sufficient to support the bong without falling over.
- Quality accessories – The majority of bongs have a downstem and glass bowl attachment included. These can be replaced if you wish.
- Percolation – Percolation is the main aspect to consider if you want the smoothest smoke experience. Look for a high-quality diffused downstem and percolation system. Even an ice-pinch adds plenty of smoothness to the smoke.
Bong accessories to consider
- Diffused downstem
- Glass bowl
- Grips & mats
- Res caps
Buy bong from online headshop like expresssmokeshop.com. It is convenient and you get to choose from a plethora of options, affordable rates, and multiple ways of customizing your bong to suit your smoking style. Every item they ship is tested thoroughly to ensure safety. Visit their website and check on the top-quality merchandise they offer!